|"Tea parties? Is that all there is?!"|
This article is under construction. You can help Supernatural Wiki by expanding it.
|Original airdate :||30 April, 2009|
|Directed by :||Charles Beeson|
|Written by :||Jeremy Carver|
|Preceded by :||Jump the Shark|
|Followed by :||When the Levee Breaks|
"The body Castiel walks around in isn't his. Instead, it belongs to a regular guy named Jimmy who wants his body - and his life - back. He gets the body. But the life may be a different story."
- Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester
- Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester
- Misha Collins as Jimmy Novak/Castiel
- Jim Beaver as Bobby Singer
- Julie McNiven as Anna Milton
- Sydney Imbeau as Claire Novak/Castiel
- Wynn Everett as Amelia Novak
- Aaron Pearl as Roger
- Linnea Sharples as Lisa
- This episode ended with a sequence card labelled 'Soon,' followed by a sequence of clips from the followig final two episodes.
- ↑ Supernatural: The Complete Fourth Season DVD episode guide